Les Triplettes de Belleville
- A surprise in the neighborhood, and a great one! Triplettes is a modern and trendy place that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner at very moderate prices. With a great setting, a chill ambiance, a friendly staff and good food, Triplettes is a great restaurant in this part of Paris.
- For a mix of both the old world and the new, head to the newly renovated Triplettes. Bistro mirrors and a battered zinc bar sit comfortably alongside large, low wattage bulbs and tastefully exposed brick and plaster.
- The three course daily menu (€14.30) reflects the café’s fusion aesthetic, with well executed French dishes alongside good ‘Anglo’ options such as burgers and fish and chips – both extremely popular with French hipsters. The bistro becomes very lively at night and is a fun place to enjoy some cheap drinks.
- Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Laid back ambiance, with table football
- Open from 8am to 1:30am but food is only served during breakfast lunch and dinner hours every day